Sunday, October 31, 2010

Funny Morrowind Pictures(Dancing)

Here are some pictures from my morrowind, all pictures in this post are dancing NPC's.(I just caught them dancing randomly in the streets)



In the picture above features Jiub the dancing Nerevarine. I have a mod that removes the main quest and makes Jiub the Nerevearine , I can only see him in major cities and pubs like here in Balmora Six Fishes.



Here above is a guard dancing in Seyda Neen which is off gurad(my chance to attack, just joking).



Here above is vivec's guards known as Ordinator dancing(again off guard), I should report is this to their head but he begs that I don't.



Another Ordiantor(which is not a guard) dancing in the office of the watch? (then suddenly the head came in)

Head: WHY  ARE YOU DANCING IN OUR OFFICES MR TARER BRARYN?!

Tarer Braryn: Oh head, I was just having a dance when you came in, come join me.

Head: If that so, what are you dancing?

Tarer Braryn: The traditional Vvanderfell dance sir!

Head: Ooh my favorite dance!!

Then the both in the office dance together.

No comments:

Post a Comment