Sunday, March 27, 2011

My Grandfather's Death

Yesterday was our grandfather's death.
Of course it was a hard day for us all.
But we have to accept what comes to our lives either yesterday, today, or tomorrow.
I can't upload pictures because it was personal. All of us have personal things to do like cleaning our face with something personal.

May our grandfather's soul be guided by our Lord to His kingdom in Heaven. And have a great life in there with God.

My Grandfather was living in Pangasinan here in Philippines. The cause of his death was Cancer of the Liver, we know that cancer cannot be cured.

We were living in Manila at Phillippines. And we traveled all the way to Pangasinan for the departure of our Grandfather. We will stay here for about 1 week for our Grandfather's remaining love and memories.

I hope this post didn't make you feel sad, just sharing you on what have I been experiencing in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment