Sunday, August 28, 2011

Do You Remeber Morrowind?

Do you remember the o'l game back from o'l 2003? Yes, yes I think you do because of it's mark in history of gaming in the Bethesda Studios. Well, I still have it in my computer with alot of mods with it. I'll give some Recommended Mods that makes morrowind a real game. I will post each categories each day like misc. landmasses, and many more. Note: you need to be registered to download.


Graphical:

Darknut's Little Weapons Mod Complete - Replaces the original textures of all weapons in Morrowind, Tribunal, and Bloodmoon.

Error Markers - Replaces the default error mark when a mod is missing a file or two.

Enhanced Detection - Replaces the original "red dot" on your map when you cast detect creature, humanoid, etc.. with a better one. Visit site for screenshots.

Better Bodies - Replaces the original stocked bodies of all morrowind npc(that includes you).

No comments:

Post a Comment