Saturday, January 25, 2014

So... How's College?

College's been okay recently. There's never a student that never have a bad time about his/her studies right? Well, mine's been racking up recently. First is that I have a failing grade for the first 2 Terms(And yes, I'm not ashamed to say that because everyone makes mistakes). The first term is MATH10-5 which is Algebra. then the second term is FiIL 11, which is philippines' history, and SS09 which is Sociology with Anthropology. I now know how to use C++ but not all of the codes i know and a little bit of HTML. Being an IT is what I really want but I've been thinking of shifting to CS you know a higher degree in IT, but it has more Math subjects but I consider Math because it's one of the subjects that I "want" to shine in. College's been okay recently. There's never a student that never have a bad time about his/her studies right? Well, mine's been racking up recently. First is that I have a failing grade for the first 2 Terms(And yes, I'm not ashamed to say that because everyone makes mistakes)

Another thing is that I need a client for my HTML subject to pass. We need to have an actual client that wants a website and we'll submit out project and our professor will check it if it's really a client that wants a website. I have an idea of a client but it was turned down because it already has a website. I have another plan of proposing a website to another client, it was when I was walking home I realized that I'm walking a alley full of new establishments, liquor store, motorcycle parts, mechanic tools and a club(I admit that I'm ashamed of asking the manager of that place). Now I know where to go when I have time to visit their shops and propose a website.

That's all I can say for now, oh and one last thing is that I'm planning to buy a new phone, it's a local brand named Cherry Mobile and the model that i'm buying is the Flare HD, it's priced 5,499 pesos. I'm accumulating 500 pesos saving every week and I have currently 1,500 pesos in my bank. That's around 8 more weeks of endurance of my current phone.

Anyway, for those interested to look at the specs of the phone:
  • 1.2GHz Quad-core Processor, MediaTek
  • 1GB RAM
  • 4GB Internal Storage, expandable via Micro SD Card
  • 4.3-inches HD IPS Display, 1280 x 720 pixels
  • 12.0-megapixels primary camera with LED Flash
  • 5.0-megapixels secondary camera
  • Dual SIM, Dual Standby
  • 3G, WiFi, WiFi Hotspot, GPS, Bluetooth
  • Android Jelly Bean 4.2
  • 1,800mAh Battery


Pretty neat huh? a great smartphone priced at 5,499 pesos :) Oh and don't forget my catch phrase, Just Keep on Smiling or KoS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment